Manager, Emergency Services (RN)
Highlights/Benefits for Manager, Emergency Services (RN)
- Live and work near the beach!
- Will manage a busy and growing 40+ bed Emergency Department that sees over 65,000 patient visits annually
- Manager will be well supported by a Clinical Educator, Assistant Managers and team of charge nurses
- Position reports to a collaborative and supportive Nursing Director
- Relocation package will be offered
- Incredible benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision, short and long term disability, 403b match, generous PTO program, tuition reimbursement, and MUCH more!
- Very supportive senior leadership team that loves mentoring
About the Hospital/Health System:
- Growing multi-campus non-profit health care system
- Utilizes Shared Governance and Unit-based Councils
- Outstanding growth and development opportunities
Manager, Emergency Services (RN) Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required
- RN Active License State of MD
- At least two (2) years of ED Manager experience
- At least five (5) years of Emergency Department / ER nursing experience
- Must be adaptive and able to lead change and growth from the ground up
- Must have an uncompromising patient-focused mindset
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Jill Jarufe, MBA | Team Leader
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803