Manager, Emergency (RN) - FT
Highlights/Benefits for Manager, Emergency (RN) - FT
- Full time, permanent position - relocation assistance will be offered!
- Award winning, multi campus, non-profit health system in the Mid-atlantic US Region
- 35+ bed ED sees over 50,000 patient visits annually
- Major metropolitan location along the Eastern US Coast
- Supported by Assistant Managers and a Clinical Educator
- Generous benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision, short and long term disability, 403b match, Paid Time Off (PTO), tuition reimbursement, and MUCH more!
- Very supportive senior leadership team that loves mentoring and growing its leaders
About the Hospital/Health System:
- Level III Trauma center that has served its community for over 40 years
- Non-profit, growing and financially sound multi-campus health care system
- Non-union RN's
- Utilizes shared governance and unit based councils
- Patient centered philosophy
- Just named a "Great Place to Work"
Manager, Emergency (RN) - FT Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required / Master's preferred
- RN Active License
- At least two (2) years of nursing leadership experience in the Emergency Department
- At least seven (7) years of Emergency Department / ER nursing experience
- INSPIRATIONAL leadership style that loves to mentor and has a proven track record in driving change, improving efficiencies, leading and managing a team, improving patient satisfaction and employee engagement
- Must be adaptive and able to lead change and growth from the ground up
- Must have an uncompromising patient-focused mindset
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Jill Jarufe, MBA | Team Leader
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803