Manager, Emergency Department (RN)
Highlights/Benefits for Manager, Emergency Department (RN)
- Award winning, multi campus, non-profit health system in the Mid-atlantic US Region
- Our 35+ bed ED sees over 55,000 patient visits annually
- Major metropolitan location - a short drive to Washington DC, Baltimore, MD, Philadelphia PA, New York City, NY, and the beautiful East Coast beaches
- Well-supported by Assistant Nurse Managers, a dedicated Educator, and team of Charge RN's
- Relocation package will be offered
- Generous benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision, short and long term disability, 403b match, Paid Time Off (PTO), tuition reimbursement, and MUCH more!
- Very supportive senior leadership team that loves mentoring and growing its leaders
About the Hospital/Health System:
- Growing community hospital part of a regional non-profit healthcare system
- Outstanding growth and development opportunities
- Recently named a "Great Place to Work"
Manager, Emergency Department (RN) Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required
- RN Active License State of MD
- At least two (2) years of nursing leadership experience in the Emergency Department
- At least five (5) years of Emergency Department / ER nursing experience
- Inspirational leadership style
- Proven track record in leading and managing a team, driving change, improving efficiencies, patient satisfaction and employee engagement
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Jill Jarufe, MBA | Team Leader
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803