Are you ready to join a leading non-profit health system in the Mid-Atlantic US that puts patient quality and safety at the front of everything they do and was just named a "Great Place to Work" for the third year in a row?
About the Manager, Emergency Department (RN) position:
* Emergency Department Nurse Manager opportunity with a growing, financially sound, not-for profit 250+ bed level III trauma center
* 40+ bed ED that sees over 62,000 annual visits / 20 bed observation unit
* Team of over 150+ FTE's / reports to the ED Director
* Accredited Chest Pain Center
* Recently named a "Great Place to Work" for 2019
* Patient centered philosophy, friendly team, user friendly hospital design and a culture of excellence
* Non-union RN's
* Strong level of support for the ED Manager which includes a team of Assistant Nurse Managers, Charge Nurses and an ED Educator
* Our client is part of a multi-campus regional healthcare system that has served their community for over 50 years and is known for providing patient-centered care with a high emphasis on quality and safety.
* Opportunities for growth and advancement are abundant within the system that includes four (4) acute care hospitals
Who we are seeking as our Manager, Emergency Department (RN):
* An energetic, transformational and inspirational leader with a demonstrated ability to implement and drive change initiatives
* Must be able to manage and mentor a team
* Possess a strong business acumen and ability to manage operational and capital budgets
* Ensure regulatory compliance
* Participate in rounding as well as special hospital and system wide projects and initiatives
Requirements of Manager, Emergency Department (RN):
* Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required, Master's preferred
* At least three (3) years of Emergency Department / ER / ED leadership experience (Assistant Manager / Coordinator level or higher)
* At least seven (7) years of emergency department / ER / ED clinical nursing experience
* Active RN license
* CEN is a plus
Compensation and Benefits: We are offering a generous compensation package to the successful candidate including a competitive annual base salary, relocation assistance, annual merit increases, a variety of healthcare plans to choose from, retirement/pension plan options, adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, HSA/FSA plans and MUCH more.
About the Area: Living here, you'll enjoy a central Mid-Atlantic location with easy access to the beach, year round arts/cultural events, a rich history, world-class shopping and dining, professional sporting events, affordable cost of living in comparison to other major metro areas in the region, excellent schools, and easy access to major international airports.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please forward your resume in Microsoft Word to email@example.com. If my timing is off, please feel free to share this information with a friend or colleague who might benefit from learning more about the role.