Manager, Emergency Department (RN)
Highlights/Benefits for Manager, Emergency Department (RN)
- Award winning, multi campus, non-profit health system
- 45+ bed ED sees over 60,000 patient visits annually
- Major metropolitan, central location in the Eastern US
- Supported by a team of Assistant Managers, Clinical Educator, and Charge RN's
- Relocation package will be offered
- Generous benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision, short and long term disability, 403b match, Paid Time Off (PTO), tuition reimbursement, and MUCH more!
About the Hospital/Health System:
- Non-profit, growing and financially sound multi-campus health care system
- Just named a "Great Place to Work" for the 3rd year in a row
- Culture of excellence, patient centered philosophy
- Outstanding growth and development opportunities within the system!
Manager, Emergency Department (RN) Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required / Master's preferred
- RN Active License
- At least two (2) years of nursing leadership experience in the Emergency Department
- At least five (5) years of Emergency Department / ER nursing experience
- INSPIRATIONAL leadership style and should love to mentor and grow a team.
- Proven track record in driving change, improving efficiencies, leading and managing a team, improving patient satisfaction and employee engagement
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Jill Jarufe, MBA | Team Leader
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803