Manager, Cath Lab (RN)
About the Hospital / Manager Cath Lab (RN) Position:
- Non-profit, growing, cutting-edge 400+ bed academic medical center
- Position will manage a very busy and growing Cath and EP Labs with a team of 35+ FTE's
- Position reports directly to a dynamic and collaborative Director of Cardiovascular Services
Manager Cath Lab (RN) Benefits:
- Beautiful South Carolina location - easy access to the beach!
- Relocation package and potential sign on bonus will be offered!
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and 403b retirement plan with employer match
- Fantastic growth opportunities within this well-respected and progressive hospital system
Manager Cath Lab (RN) Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required (BSN preferred)
- Minimum of three (3) years of acute care, large hospital leadership experience required
- Must have at least three (3) years Cardiac Cath Lab and/or EP Lab clinical experience with complex procedures including TAVRs and structural hearts
- Must have previous experience leading a team, being able to engage, mentor and motivate others, and establishing collaborative relationships across all levels
- Proven track record of improving outcomes and efficiencies.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Jill Jarufe, MBA | Team Leader
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803