Highlights/Benefits for Manager, Birth Center (RN)
- Growing, well-loved community hospital just minutes from all that the city has to offer!
- Full benefits plan including a variety of medical/dental/vision plans, 403b matching plan, tuition reimbursement, generous earned time off program, and MUCH more!
About the Hospital:
- 300 bed growing, not for profit community hospital that has served its community for over 40 years
- Delivers more babies than any other hospital in its area
- Rated as a "Best Hospital for Maternity Services" in 2019
- Highly visible and dynamic executive leadership team
- Collegial and collaborative working environment across all levels
- Reports directly to the Director of Women's Services
About the Manager, Birth Center (RN) Position:
In this role, you will be responsible for the day to day operations of a busy and growing Labor and Delivery department. You will be well-supported by a team of Charge Nurses and will report to a collaborative and supportive Nursing Director. We are seeking a dynamic servant leader with a strong level of clinical L&D knowledge. In this role, you will provide strategic and day to day leadership for this growing department, promote an atmosphere of trust and safety, and ensure the highest quality of care is provided to our community's newest moms, babies and families!
Qualifications & Requirements for Manager, Birth Center (RN):
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required, Master's degree preferred
- RN Active License
- 5 years of general Labor and Delivery clinical nursing experience
- At least two (2) years of Labor and Delivery leadership experience highly desired
- Proven track record of employee retention, and quality outcomes
- INSPIRATIONAL, servant leadership style
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.