Infection Preventionist (FT)
Benefits / highlights for Infection Preventionist (FT):
- Three times (3x) Magnet designated 600+ bed Level I Trauma Center
- Southern charm and hospitality abound in this growing community that is just a short one (1) hour drive to Atlanta and less than three (3) hours to the beach.
- Affordable cost of living, year round mild climate, low taxes, beautiful national and state parks, nearby lakes and rivers, outstanding colleges and universities, charming historic mansions and homes, year round arts and cultural events, farmers markets, and wonderful shopping and dining
- Generous compensation package including a competitive base salary and full benefits package will be offered!
- Relocation assistance is available to qualified candidates
This position will:
- Collaborate with two other experienced Infection Preventionists and report to the Director of Infection Control who has been with the health system for over 20 years. Excellent departmental stability!
- Coordinate activities of the Prevention and Control Program
- Collect information about deficiencies and opportunities for improvement
- Provide a liaison association at the department level for ongoing Infection Control visibility, consultation, proactive interventions, and updates pertaining to regulatory agencies such as OSHA, DHR, and CDC
- Be knowledgeable about Infection Control practices Environment of Care and Patient Safety Standards
- Build collaboration and participation of all staff to insure positive outcomes as they relate to infection control and safety compliance
Requirements for Infection Preventionist (FT):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Microbiology or Nursing
- At least three years of experience in infection prevention
- Five years of experience in a hospital setting or disease surveillance experience in a public health setting
- Seeking an outgoing personality style and a team player who enjoys collaborating across all levels and helping others
- If a Registered Nurse, must be a licensed RN in the State of Georgia
- If a Medical Technologist, must be registered as a Medical Technologist by the Board of Registry as ASCP, AMT, NCA or HHS.
- Certification in Infection Control (CIC) preferred
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Jill Jarufe | Team Leader
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803
Nealy Pierce, LLC | Healthcare
www.NP-HC.com | Open Positions
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for nursing and hospital based opportunities. We take the time to understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are looking for another position, check out our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for email email@example.com and a Career Consultant will reach out to you to get a better understanding of what you're looking for and to let you know what we have available!