Infection Control Nurse (RN)
Benefits / highlights for Infection Control Nurse (RN)
- Growing, financially sound, Magnet designated 500+ bed Trauma Center
- A short drive to the city and the beach!
- Affordable cost of living, year round mild climate, low taxes, beautiful national and state parks, nearby lakes and rivers, outstanding colleges and universities, charming historic mansions and homes, year round arts and cultural events, farmers markets, and wonderful shopping and dining
- Generous compensation package including a competitive base salary and full benefits package will be offered
- Relocation assistance is available to qualified candidates
This position will:
- Coordinate activities of the Prevention and Control Program
- Collect information about deficiencies and opportunities for improvement.
- Provide a liaison association at the department level for ongoing Infection Control consultation and updates pertaining to regulatory agencies
- Possess a strong knowledge base of Infection Control Practices Environment of Care and Patient Safety Standards.
- Build collaboration and participation of all staff
- Ensure positive outcomes as they relate to infection control and safety compliance.
Requirements for Infection Control Nurse (RN)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Licensed RN in the State of Georgia
- At least three years of experience in infection control
- Five years of experience in a hospital setting or disease surveillance experience in a public health setting.
- Seeking an outgoing personality style and a team player who enjoys collaborating across all levels and helping others
- Certification in Infection Control (CIC) strongly preferred
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for nursing opportunities. We take the time to understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are looking for another position, check out our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for email firstname.lastname@example.org and a Career Consultant will reach out to you to get a better understanding of what you're looking for and to let you know what we have available!