About the Hospital/Health System/Department:
- Progressive, financially stable 250+ bed community hospital that has served its community for a century and is focused on achieving the highest level of quality and patient safety
- Position will manage a busy and growing ICU/Telemetry Unit with a team of over 50 FTE's including a Coordinator and Charge RN's
- Department is a mixed Med/Surg/CVICU
- Reports directly to a transformational and supportive Chief Nursing Officer
Highlights/Benefits for the ICU Director (RN):
- The ICU Director (RN) will be responsible for the strategic and visionary direction for the department, budget management, ensure the highest level of patient safety and quality, mentor and lead a team of 55 FTE's, and be able to build positive and collaborative relationships across all levels
- Outstanding full benefits package including choice of Medical/Dental/Vision plans, generous PTO program, short and long term disability, 403b match, tuition reimbursement, and MUCH more!
- Relocation package / sign on bonus will be offered to the successful candidate
- Very supportive senior leadership team that loves mentoring and growing its leaders
- Offers excellent advancement opportunities - the hospital loves to promote from within
ICU Director (RN) Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required
- RN Active License
- At least two (2) years of nursing leadership experience in ICU/Critical Care
- At least three (3) years of Critical Care/ICU nursing experience
- Proven track record in leading and managing teams, improving patient satisfaction and employee engagement
- Adaptive and engaged leadership style, and able to work collaboratively across all levels
- Mid size community known for its southern hospitality, gorgeous parks, world-class shopping and dining and rich history
- Excellent public and private schools and universities, year round arts and cultural events
- Year round mild climate, low taxes, and affordable homes/rentals!
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Jill Jarufe, MBA | Team Leader
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803