About the Hospital/Health System/Department:
- Progressive and growing, financially sound 150+ bed community hospital part of a well-respected health system
- Position will manage a busy and growing 10 bed ICU with a team of over 25 FTE's including a Coordinator and team of Charge RN's
- Reports directly to a collaborative and dynamic Chief Nursing Officer
- Very supportive senior leadership team that loves mentoring and growing its leaders
Highlights/Benefits for the ICU Director (RN):
- The ICU Director (RN) will be responsible for the strategic and visionary direction for the department, budget management, ensuring the highest level of patient safety and quality, mentoring and leading a team, and should be able to build positive and collaborative relationships across all levels
- Outstanding full benefits package including base salary commensurate with experience, an annual Director level bonus incentive of up to 10%, choice of Medical/Dental/Vision plans, generous PTO program, short and long term disability, 403b match, tuition reimbursement, and MUCH more!
- Relocation package / sign on bonus will be offered to the successful candidate
- Hospital offers excellent advancement opportunities - the hospital loves to promote from within!
ICU Director (RN) Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required
- RN Active License State of TN
- At least one (1) year of nursing leadership experience in ICU/Critical Care (Supervisor/Coordinator level or above will be considered)
- At least three (3) years of Critical Care/ICU nursing experience
- Strong level of general Med/Surg ICU clinical knowledge is required
- Adaptive and engaged leadership style, and able to work collaboratively across all levels
- Mid size, growing lakeside community in Southern Tennessee
- Just one hour from Nashville - very easy to take a trip into the city for dinner or to catch a game or show
- Wide variety of year round outdoor activities including amazing state parks, lakes, rivers, hiking, biking, fishing, hunting and more!
- Excellent public and private schools and universities, arts and cultural events, year round mild climate, low taxes, and affordable homes to buy or rent
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Jill Jarufe, MBA | Vice President, Nursing
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803