Executive Director, Surgical Services (RN)
Highlights/Benefits for the Executive Director, Surgical Services (RN):
- Multiple campus oversight (including two acute care hospitals, and an ambulatory surgery center)
- Reports directly to the Chief Nursing Officer
- Well-supported by team of Nurse Managers, a Business Manager, Educator, and several Clinical Coordinators
- A generous compensation package will be provided; relocation assistance and temporary housing will be offered!
About the Hospital and Department:
- Magnet Designated, financially sound, well-loved not for profit health system
- Our Level III Trauma Center is our flagship hospital
- Central location near the beaches and just a short drive to Philadelphia, Baltimore, and New Jersey
- Position open due to previous Executive Director's retirement
About the Executive Director, Surgical Services (RN) Position:
In this role, you will direct the daily operations of the surgical services department and manage a team of over 200 FTE's. You will provide mentoring to your leaders and staff, ensure collaborative and positive physician relationships, create and implement process improvements, ensure compliance with regulatory agencies, and develop strategic goals and objectives for the department. Our ideal candidate will possess the heart of a servant leader and should be able to build and maintain positive relationships across all levels.
Qualifications & Requirements for Executive Director, Surgical Services (RN):
- Master's degree in Nursing (MSN) preferred / Bachelor's degree in Nursing (BSN) required
- Active RN License
- Minimum five (5) years of progressive surgical services leadership experience at Director level or above in an inpatient surgical services setting
- Must be detail oriented
- Should be able to demonstrate a proven track record of success in surgical services leadership and position stabiliity
- Must possess excellent communication skills across all levels
- Inspirational and collaborative leadership style
- Servant leader mindset that is able to help a team navigate growth and the opening of a brand new hospital
About the Community:
Our community offers a low cost of living, easy access to the beach and the big city, affordable housing, wonderful outdoor activities, excellent shopping and dining, and year round events and festivals. If you are ready to escape the rat race and enjoy life in a quaint, yet growing community, we would love to talk to you.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership opportunities. We take the time to truly understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are seeking another position, please view our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for please email email@example.com and a Career Consultant will reach out to you.