Executive Director, Surgical Services (RN)
Highlights/Benefits for Executive Director, Surgical Services (RN):
- Strategic and inspirational leadership needed for a growing, Magnet designated Level II Trauma Center
- Position will manage a team of 150+ FTE's and will report directly to a dynamic and collaborative Chief Nursing Officer
- A generous compensation package will be provided including choice of Medical/Dental/Vision plans, automatic retirement contributions that are fully vested after one year, tuition reimbursement, generous paid time off program, and wellness incentives
About the Hospital and Department:
- Magnet designated, financially sound, not for profit Level II Trauma Center
- Served its community for over a century
- Award winning facility that has been rated a Top 100 Hospital and Best Place to Work
- Performs over 7,500 surgical procedures annually
About the Executive Director, Surgical Services (RN) Position:
In this role, you will provide the strategic leadership for the Surgical Services department, develop goals and objectives for the department, provide mentoring to your leaders and staff, ensure collaborative and positive physician relationships, create and implement process improvements, and ensure compliance with regulatory agencies. Our ideal candidate will possess the heart of a servant leader and should be able to build and maintain positive relationships across all levels.
Qualifications & Requirements for Executive Director, Surgical Services (RN):
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing (BSN) required
- Active RN License
- Minimum five (5) years of progressive surgical services leadership experience at Director level or above in an inpatient surgical services setting
- Should be able to demonstrate a proven track record of success in surgical services leadership
- Excellent communication skills across all levels
- INSPIRATIONAL and COLLABORATIVE leadership style
About the Community:This idyllic New England community offers incredible year round scenery with gorgeous mountains, lakes and rivers, affordable housing, and wonderful schools. Some of the best parts of living here is access to incredible winter and summer activities including skiing, snowboarding, hiking, biking, boating, paddleboarding, arts/cultural events, as well as our locally owned shops/restaurants and farmers markets. If you are ready to love what you do and love where you live, we'd love to talk with you!
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership opportunities. We take the time to truly understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are seeking another position, please view our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for please email email@example.com and a Career Consultant will reach out to you.