Executive Director, Emergency Department (RN)
Highlights/Benefits for Executive Director, Emergency Department (RN)
- Position will provide strategic ER leadership to a Magnet designated, financially stable, growing non profit health system in the Mid-Atlantic
- Sign on bonus and relocation assistance available, generous PTO program, 403b match, outstanding tuition reimbursement package, medical/dental/vision packages, and paid certifications and conferences!
- Central Virginia location where you will enjoy the rich history, breathtaking Blue Ridge Mountains, four seasons, arts/cultural events, quaint shops and restaurants and endless outdoor activities!
About the Hospital and Department:
- Hospital: Non-Profit, Magnet designated level II trauma center that is part of a well-respected regional healthcare system
- 60+ bed ED with over 90,000 annual visits and responsibility for over 175 FTE's
- Well supported by team of Managers, Coordinators, and Educators
About the Executive Director, Emergency (RN) Position:
Our ideal candidate will be a visible, dynamic and innovative leader who is comfortable leading change and improving the overall quality of care. Primary responsibilities will include providing the strategic and visionary leadership for the department, improving and maintaining key performance indicators, serving as a mentor to the nursing team, ensuring regulatory compliance, identifying process improvements, establishing goals and objectives for the department, and building positive physician relationships.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required, Master's preferred
- RN Active License
- 5+ years of ER clinical nursing experience required
- 3 years of ER leadership experience
- Must have a demonstrated track record of success in ER leadership
- Should possess excellent communication skills across all levels
- Inspirational, transformational and servant leadership style
About the Community:
We are known for our southern hospitality and friendly community. Living here, you will enjoy a low cost of living, affordable housing, excellent schools, four seasons, year round cultural events, a revitalized downtown with new shops and restaurants, and variety of family friendly activities. It's a wonderful place to call home and to be able to make a difference in providing the best patient care to your local community! If you are seeking the next step in your career, we would love to talk with you.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership opportunities. We take the time to understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are looking for another position, check out our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for email firstname.lastname@example.org and a Career Consultant will reach out to you to get a better understanding of what you're looking for and if we have something available.