ER Manager (RN)
Highlights/Benefits for ER Manager (RN):
- Position will manage a 25 bed Emergency Department that sees over 40k annual patient visits
- Reports to a dynamic and collaborative ER Director
- Relocation package will be offered!
- Generous benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision, short and long term disability, 403b match, Paid Time Off (PTO), tuition reimbursement, and MUCH more!
- Very supportive senior leadership team that loves mentoring and growing its leaders and staff
About the Hospital/Health System:
- MAGNET designated, non-profit multi-campus health care system
- Served its community for over 60 years and is growing
ER Manager (RN) Qualifications & Requirements:
- Master's Degree / Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required
- RN Active License
- Should be able to demonstrate a proven track record in leading and managing teams, improving patient satisfaction and employee engagement, and helping to improve efficiencies
- At least two (2) years of nursing leadership experience in the Emergency Department
- At least five (5) years of Emergency Department nursing experience
- Must be adaptive and able to lead change and growth from the ground up
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Jill Jarufe, MBA | Team Leader
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803