Emergency Room Nurse (RN)About the Emergency Room Nurse (RN) Position:
* Position: Full Time, 3/12 Emergency Room Nursing Position
* Our client offers some of the best benefits in the industry including a choice of three medical plans, two dental plans, and vision. We are also offering a brand new cash balance retirement plan and 403b employer match. Annual merit increases of up to 4%, generous shift differentials and direct provider bonuses, long term disability (LTD), tuition reimbursement, wellness plans, community discounts and so much more are also included in our offerings!
* Sign on bonus of up to $10,000 and relocation assistance available for experienced ER Nurses with at least one (1) year of experience
About the Hospital:
* Non-profit, Magnet designated trauma center that has served its community for over 100 years
* Excellent opportunities for growth and advancement within this well-respected system
* Utilizes shared governance and unit based council to create a positive nursing culture
* Affiliate of world-renowned academic medical center and teaching hospital!
Requirements for Emergency Room Nurse (RN) Position:
* RN Active License State of New Hampshire
* Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) Required / Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred
* At least one (1) year Staff Nurse experience in an acute care hospital setting (either ER or ICU)
To learn more about this incredible nursing opportunity, please submit your resume via the link below.
Jill Jarufe, MBA | Team Leader
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803