Highlights/Benefits for Emergency Department Manager (RN):
- Non profit, growing 200+ bed community hospital
- Competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits package including a choice of medical/dental/vision plans, a generous paid time off program, tuition reimbursement, FSA, HSA, life insurance, and MUCH more!
- Primary responsibilities will include: managing the day to day operations of the department, serving as a mentor to the nursing team, ensuring the highest level of quality and patient safety, and building positive physician relationships. We are seeking a collaborative and dynamic leader who will be able to ensure the best patient care is provided to our community.
- Relocation assistance will be available!
About the Hospital and Department:
- Served its community for over 50 years
- Position will manage a 25+ bed ED with over 35k annual visits and a team of 45 FTE's
- Reports directly to a collaborative and dynamic Director of Nursing
Qualifications & Requirements for Emergency Department Manager (RN):
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required / Master's preferred
- Active RN License State of NY
- 5+ years of ER clinical nursing experience required
- At least 1+ year of ER leadership experience as an Emergency Department Coordinator or Manager level is required
- Proven track record of improving employee satisfaction/engagement, throughput times, and patient experience/satisfaction
- INSPIRATIONAL and collaborative leadership style
About the Community:
Our client is located in Upstate New York in a quaint and beautiful mid-size community that offers four seasons, beautiful state parks and year round cultural activities, boating, fishing, golf, museums, world-class restaurants, wineries, breweries, a high level of diversity, incredible schools and universities and MUCH more! We think you'll love it here as much as we do!
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Jill Jarufe | Vice President, Nursing
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803
Nealy Pierce, LLC | Healthcare
www.NP-HC.com | Open Positions
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership opportunities. We take the time to understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are looking for another position, check out our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for email firstname.lastname@example.org and a Career Consultant will reach out to you to get a better understanding of what you're looking for and if we have something available.