Nealy Pierce has been engaged by a growing, financially sound community hospital in the beautiful Southeast US Region to help them identify and attract a Emergency Department Director (RN) to join their team. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a leading healthcare system that is focused first and foremost on providing the highest level of patient safety and quality care and has served its community for over 50 years.
Highlights and Benefits for the Emergency Department Director (RN):
- Consistently rated as a Leapfrog Top Hospital
- Primary Stroke Center Designated
- Excellent opportunities for advancement within this growing health system. Several of its Directors have become Chief Nursing Officers!
- Competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits package including a choice of medical/dental/vision plans, generous PTO program, tuition reimbursement, 401k matching plan, wellness incentives, FSA, HSA, life insurance, and MUCH more!
- Sign on bonus or relocation assistance will be offered
About the Hospital and the Emergency Department Director (RN) Role:
- Position will manage a growing 30+ ED that sees over 50,000 annual visits
- Will manage a team of ~90+ FTE's and very well supported by an ED Nurse Manager and team of Nursing Coordinators
- The Director will provide strategic and visionary oversight of the unit, manage the day to day operations operations, ensure quality, regulatory compliance and that policies and procedures are up to date, serve as a mentor to the nursing team, collaborate with physicians and hospital/system leaders, and ensure the highest level of patient care is provided to patients.
- Reports directly to an experienced and transformational Chief Nursing Officer
Requirements for the Emergency Department Director (RN):
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required / Master's degree strongly preferred
- Active RN License
- Minimum five (5) years of ER clinical nursing experience required
- Minimum three (3) years of ER leadership experience as a Manager or Director required
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record of success in improving employee satisfaction/engagement, throughput times, and patient experience/satisfaction
- TRANSFORMATIONAL and collaborative leadership style
Living here, you'll enjoy a mild climate, very low taxes, affordable homes, easy access to both the beaches and mountains, wonderful schools, golf, tennis, hiking, biking, fishing, boating and so much more! It's an incredible place to live and work, to raise a family and retire!
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.