Emergency Department Director (RN)
Highlights/Benefits for Emergency Department Director (RN)
- Non profit, growing community hospital part of a world-renowned, research focused health system
- Competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits package including a choice of medical/dental/vision plans that begin on day 1 of employment, very generous PTO program, tuition reimbursement, automatic employer paid retirement contribution and employer 403b match, wellness incentives, adoption assistance/infertility treatment programs, FSA, HSA, life insurance, onsite child care and MUCH more!
- Relocation assistance will be offered to the successful candidate
About the Hospital and Department:
- Growing 125 bed community hospital
- ED sees over 40k annual patient visits
- Well supported by a team of Assistant Managers and an ED Educator
- Reports directly to the Chief Nursing Officer
About the Emergency Department Director (RN):
Primary responsibilities will include managing the day to day operations of the department, serving as a mentor to the nursing team, ensuring regulatory compliance, building positive physician relationships, and providing the safest level of patient care. We are seeking a collaborative and dynamic leader who will be able to ensure the best patient care is provided to our community.
Qualifications & Requirements for Emergency Department Director (RN):
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing required
- Active RN License
- 5+ years of ER clinical nursing experience required
- 2+ years of ER leadership experience as a Manager or Director required
- Proven track record of improving employee satisfaction/engagement, throughput times, and patient experience/satisfaction
- INSPIRATIONAL and collaborative leadership style
About the Community:
Living here, you will enjoy a a mild climate, excellent schools, outstanding shopping and dining, year round cultural events, sporting events, museums, and a variety of family friendly activities! If you are ready to take the next step in your career, let's talk about what this position has to offer!
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership opportunities. We take the time to understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are looking for another position, check out our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for email email@example.com and a Career Consultant will reach out to you to get a better understanding of what you're looking for and if we have something available.