Emergency Department Director (RN)
Highlights/Benefits for Emergency Department Director (RN)
- Non profit, growing community hospital pursuing MAGNET designation
- Excellent opportunities for advancement within this world-renowned academic health system
- Competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits package including a choice of medical/dental/vision plans that begin on day 1 of employment, very generous PTO program (37 days accrual in year 1), tuition reimbursement, automatic employer paid retirement contribution and employer 403b match, wellness incentives, adoption assistance/infertility treatment programs, FSA, HSA, life insurance, onsite child care and MUCH more!
- Very desirable, family friendly community within a 45 minute drive to Lake Lanier!
- Rated as one of the best places to live in the US
- Relocation assistance will be offered to the successful candidate
About the Hospital and Department:
- Position will manage a growing 28 ED that sees over 35k annual visits
- Will manage a team of 70 FTE's
- Well supported by a team of Charge Nurses and Department Educator
- Reports directly to an experienced and transformational Chief Nursing Officer who has been with the health system for over 15 years - loves mentoring her Directors while providing a high level of autonomy in managing your department
About the Emergency Department Director (RN):
Primary responsibilities will include managing the strategic and tactical operations of the department, serving as a mentor to the nursing team, ensuring regulatory compliance, building positive physician relationships, and providing the safest level of patient care.
Qualifications & Requirements for Emergency Department Director (RN):
- Master's degree required (if Master's degree is not in Nursing, Bachelor's must be in Nursing)
- Active RN License State of Georgia
- 5+ years of ER clinical nursing experience required
- 3+ years of ER leadership experience as a Manager or Director required
- CEN and NE-BC are highly preferred
- Must be able to demonstrate a proven track record of success in improving employee satisfaction/engagement, throughput times, and patient experience/satisfaction
- TRANSFORMATIONAL and collaborative leadership style
About the Community:
Living here, you will enjoy four seasons, easy access to both the mountains and the water, a mild year round climate, excellent schools, outstanding shopping and dining, year round cultural events, sporting events, museums, and a variety of family friendly activities! If you are ready to take the next step in your career in a lovely community, let's talk about what this position has to offer!
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Jill Jarufe | Team Leader
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803
Nealy Pierce, LLC | Bend, OR
www.NP-HC.com | Open Positions
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership opportunities. We take the time to understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are looking for another position, check out our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for email firstname.lastname@example.org and a Career Consultant will reach out to you to get a better understanding of what you're looking for and if we have something available.