Nealy Pierce has been retained by a nonprofit, academic medical center currently pursuing Magnet to help them identify and attract a Educator, Surgical Services (RN) to join its team. This role serve as the clinical expert for the Surgical Services service line at a world-renowned non-profit academic health system.
Highlights/Benefits for the Educator, Surgical Services (RN)
- Central Mid-Atlantic US location that is consistently rated as a great place to live for families, millennials, and those approaching retirement age. This city and region has something for everyone!
- You can truly have it all living here - centrally located in the Mid-Atlantic US, year round mild climate, a rich history, a quick drive to the mountains AND the beach, excellent public and private schools and universities, world-class shopping and dining, phenomenal arts/cultural events, hiking and biking trails, nearby rivers and lakes for boating and fishing, and so much more!
- Full benefits package and relocation assistance will be offered!
About the Hospital:
- 500+ bed, not for-profit, progressive, growing hospital that is a member of an internationally recognized, research driven academic health system
- Currently pursuing MAGNET designation
- Hospital utilizes shared governance and unit based councils
- The Educator, Surgical Services (RN) will collaborate across all levels, and be well-supported by a team of educators and clinical nurse specialists
About the Educator, Surgical Services (RN) Position:
- Introduce and utilize evidence-based practice, standards of care, and research to transform practice within the workforce and organization to enhance quality, cost effectiveness and efficiency
- Function as an expert in clinical practice, leader, researcher and consultant
- Member of the nursing education team
- Exemplify the mission and vision for the Hospital, Nursing, and the Department of Nursing Practice, Education and Research
Qualifications and Requirements of the Educator, Surgical Services (RN) Role:
- Master's Degree in Nursing (MSN) required, CNS track preferred
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- National Certification as a Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS) preferred
- We will consider Nurse Educator candidates with at least 3-5 years of clinical nursing experience in an inpatient operating room (OR) setting
- Precepting experience is a plus!
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.