- 309-Bed Teaching Hospital
- 29 Full-Time Pharmacists - 27 Decentralized to various floors
- PGY1 Residency Program
- 100% Decentralized to the ED
- $10,000 Relocation Assistance
About the Hospital
- Hospital: Non-Profit
- 400+ beds
- Major teaching hospital; member of the COTH
About the Position:
Nealy Pierce has been engaged by a 309-bed teaching hospital to search for a decentralized Emergency Department (ED) Pharmacist. This pharmacist will work together with two other ED Pharmacists and a team of physicians, nurses and other hospital staff in the ED. There may be some crossover help in the ICU as well depending on census and staffing needs.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Residency Trained or at least 2 years of experience in an ED role
- Board Certified is a huge plus
- Experience with precepting students or working with pharmacy residents is preferred
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership, Pharmacy and Therapy opportunities. We take the time to understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are looking for another position, check out our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for email firstname.lastname@example.org and a Career Consultant will reach out to you to get a better understanding of what you're looking for and if we have something available.