Director, Women's Services (RN)
Highlights/Benefits for the Director, Women's Services (RN):
- Coastal Mid Atlantic Location with easy access to the big city, coast and mountains. You can truly have it all living here!
- Position reports directly to the Chief Nursing Officer and is well supported by a team of nurse managers, coordinators and educators
- Relocation assistance will be provided to the successful candidate
- Outstanding comprehensive benefits package including a generous base salary, choice of medical/dental vision plans, a generous PTO program, 403b match, tuition reimbursement, and much more!
About the Hospital and Department:
- Growing, financially stable, MAGNET designated nonprofit health system
- Baby Friendly Designated, Blue Distinction Center Certified
- Cutting edge technology
- Lead a team of over 150 FTE's across LDR's, Nursery, NICU, Women's Services and the OB Emergency Department
- Director will be well supported by a team of Nurse Managers, Charge Nurses, and Educator team!
About the Director, Women's Services (RN) Position:
In this role, you will direct the daily operations of the women's services department and manage a team of over 150 FTE's. You will provide mentoring to your leaders and staff, ensure collaborative and positive physician relationships, create and implement process improvements, ensure compliance with regulatory agencies, and develop strategic goals and objectives for the department. Our ideal candidate will possess the heart of a servant leader and should be able to build and maintain positive relationships across all levels.
Qualifications & Requirements for Director, Women's Services (RN)
- Master's and Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required
- RN Active License
- Minimum five (5) years of progressive women's services leadership experience at Manager level or above
- Minimum two (2) years clinical nursing experience in labor and delivery
- Must be detail oriented
- Should be able to demonstrate a proven track record of success in women's services leadership and position stability
- Must possess excellent communication skills across all levels
- INSPIRATIONAL and COLLABORATIVE leader who enjoys being a part of a team
- Servant leader mindset that is able to help a team navigate growth and the opening of a brand new hospital!
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership opportunities. We take the time to truly understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are seeking another position, please view our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for please email email@example.com and a Career Consultant will reach out to you.