Director, Women's and Infants Services (RN)
Highlights/Benefits for Director, Women's and Infants Services (RN):
- Growing, well-loved 400+ bed academic medical center part of a major academic healthcare system in the Southeast
- Outstanding growth opportunities within this multi-campus health system that is focused on service excellence and providing the highest level of patient care
- Generous compensation plan including a full benefits plan including an automatic retirement plan, 403b match, variety of medical/dental/vision plans, short and long term disability, tuition reimbursement, generous earned time off program, and MUCH more!
- Exceptional growth opportunities available for our leaders
About the Hospital and Department:
- 500+ bed growing not for profit teaching hospital part of an academic health system
- Currently pursuing MAGNET
- Baby Friendly designated
- Performs over 4500 annual deliveries
- Well supported by a team of CNS', Assistant Managers, Charge Nurses, and Educators
About the Director, Women's and Infants Services (RN) Position:
In this role, you will be responsible for the day to day operations of a busy and growing Labor and Delivery and Antepartum department with a team of 120++ FTEs. We are seeking a dynamic and collaborative leader with exceptional communication skills and a proven track record of success in women's services leadership. In this role, you will provide strategic and day to day leadership for this growing department, promote an atmosphere of trust and safety, and ensure the highest quality of care is provided to our community's newest moms, babies and families!
Qualifications & Requirements for Director, Women's and Infants Services (RN)
- Master's degree required (must have Bachelor's or Master's in Nursing)
- RN Active License
- 5 years of general Labor and Delivery clinical nursing experience (high risk is a plus but not required!)
- 2 years of Labor and Delivery leadership experience highly desired
- Proven track record of success in employee retention and quality outcomes
- Creative, collaborative personality style who enjoys working in a team based setting
- Collaborative leadership style
- Outstanding communication skills across all levels
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.