Director, Women's and Infants Services
Highlights/Benefits for the Director, Women's and Infants Services:
- Dual-campus oversight for Women's Services Line
- Position reports directly to the Chief Nursing Officer and is well supported by a team of Assistant Managers, and a Perinatal Safety Specialist / Educator
- Relocation assistance will be provided to the successful candidate
- Outstanding comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental vision, a generous PTO program, 403b match, tuition reimbursement, and much more!
About the Hospital and Department:
- Health System / Hospital: Growing, financially stable, nonprofit health system that has served its community for over 50 years
- Baby Friendly and Level II Special Care Nursery designated
- 1,000 annual deliveries and growing
About the Director, Women's and Infants Services Position:
In this role, you will direct the daily operations of the women's services department and manage a team of over 75 FTE's. You will provide mentoring to your leaders and staff,, create and implement process improvements, ensure compliance with regulatory agencies, and develop strategic goals and objectives for the department. Our ideal candidate will possess the heart of a servant leader and should be able to build and maintain positive relationships across all levels.
Qualifications & Requirements for Director, Women's and Infants Services:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required
- RN Active License
- Minimum three (3) years of progressive women's services leadership experience at Director level or above
- Must be detail oriented
- Should be able to demonstrate a proven track record of success in women's services leadership and position stability
- Must possess excellent communication skills across all levels
- Collaborative, team building personality style
- Servant leader mindset that is able to help a team navigate growth and the opening of a brand new hospital
About the Community:
Our community offers a low cost of living, easy access to the beach, affordable housing, wonderful outdoor activities, excellent shopping and dining, and year round events and festivals. If you are ready to escape the rat race and enjoy life in a lovely coastal, growing community, we would love to talk to you.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership opportunities. We take the time to truly understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are seeking another position, please view our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for please email email@example.com and a Career Consultant will reach out to you.