Director, Women's and Infants Services
Highlights/Benefits for the Director, Women's and Infants Services:
- Services including Labor and Delivery and Postpartum Services
- Position reports directly to the Director of Nursing and is well supported by a team of nurse managers, clinical nurse specialists and educators.
- Relocation assistance will be provided to the successful candidate
- Outstanding comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental vision, a generous PTO program, automatic retirement contribution and an additional 403b match, tuition reimbursement, and much more!
About the Hospital and Department:
- Health System / Hospital: Growing, financially stable nonprofit health system pursuing magnet
- Baby Friendly designated
- Currently pursuing Magnet designation
- Well supported by a team of Managers, Charge Nurses, a Clinical Nurse Specialist and Educator
About the Director, Women's and Infants Services Position:
In this role, you will direct the daily operations of the women's services department and manage a team of over 125 FTE's. You will provide mentoring to your leaders and staff, ensure collaborative and positive physician relationships, create and implement process improvements, ensure compliance with regulatory agencies, and develop strategic goals and objectives for the department. Our ideal candidate will possess the heart of a servant leader and should be able to build and maintain positive relationships across all levels.
Qualifications & Requirements for Director, Women's and Infants Services:
- Master's degree required (preferably in Nursing) / Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required
- RN Active License
- Minimum five (5) years of progressive women's services leadership experience at Manager level or above
- Must be detail oriented
- Should be able to demonstrate a proven track record of success in women's services leadership
- Must possess excellent communication skills across all levels
- Collaborative, team building personality style
- Servant leader mindset
About the Community:
Our community offers a low cost of living, easy access to the beach and the big city, affordable housing, wonderful outdoor activities, excellent shopping and dining, and year round events and festivals. If you are ready to escape the rat race and enjoy life in a charming, yet growing community, we would love to talk to you.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Jill Jarufe | Team Leader
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803
Nealy Pierce, LLC | Bend, OR
www.NP-HC.com | Open Positions
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership opportunities. We take the time to truly understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are seeking another position, please view our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a Career Consultant will reach out to you.