Director, Women's and Infants (RN)
Highlights/Benefits for the Director, Women's and Infants (RN) Position:
- Live and work at the beach - Coastal Carolinas location
- Position will lead operations for a growing Women's and Infants Services Line that delivers 1,000 babies annually
- Sign on bonus / relocation assistance will be provided to the successful candidate
- Outstanding comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental vision, a generous PTO program, 403b match, tuition reimbursement, and much more!
About the Hospital and Department:
- Health System / Hospital: Growing, financially stable 300+ bed nonprofit health system that has served its community for over 50 years
- Position reports directly to the AVP of Nursing and will be well-supported by a team of nursing coordinators, lactation consultants, and a perinatal safety specialist
- Progressive health system focused on providing the most technologically advanced care while maintaining its family like atmosphere and a close knit, collaborative team
- Baby Friendly Designated, Level II Nursery
About the Director, Women's and Infants (RN) Position:
In this role, you will direct the daily operations of the women's services department and manage a team of over 80 FTE's. You will provide mentoring to your leaders and staff,, create and implement process improvements, ensure compliance with regulatory agencies, and develop strategic goals and objectives for the department. Our ideal candidate will possess the heart of a servant leader and should be able to build and maintain positive relationships across all levels.
Qualifications & Requirements for Director, Women's and Infants Services:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required
- RN Active License
- Minimum three (3) years of progressive women's services leadership experience at Manager level or above in a community hospital setting
- Servant leader, who is able to provide visible, hands on leadership and support to your team
- Collaborative, team building personality style
About the Community:
This lovely beachfront Carolinas community offers a low cost of living, easy access to the beach, affordable housing, wonderful outdoor activities, excellent shopping and dining, and year round events and festivals. If you are ready to escape the rat race and enjoy life in a coastal, growing community while working with an innovative, forward thinking health system focused on providing the highest level of care to its community, we would love to talk to you.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership opportunities. We take the time to truly understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are seeking another position, please view our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a Career Consultant will reach out to you.