Highlights/Benefits for Director, Women's and Infants (RN):
- Growing, well-loved 300+ bed non-profit medical center part of a world-renowned healthcare system
- Outstanding growth opportunities within this multi-campus health system that is focused on service excellence and providing the highest level of patient care
- Generous compensation plan including a full benefits plan including an automatic retirement plan, 403b match, variety of medical/dental/vision plans, short and long term disability, tuition reimbursement, generous earned time off program, and MUCH more!
- Exceptional growth opportunities available
About the Hospital and Department:
- Currently pursuing MAGNET
- Performs over 3,000 annual deliveries
- Well supported by a team of Assistant Managers, Charge Nurses, and Educators
- Collegial and collaborative working environment across all levels
About the Director, Women's and Infants (RN) Position:
In this role, you will be responsible for the day to day operations of a busy and growing Labor and Delivery and Antepartum department with a team of 100+ FTEs. We are seeking a dynamic and collaborative leader with exceptional communication skills and a proven track record of success in women's services leadership. In this role, you will provide strategic and day to day leadership for this growing department, promote an atmosphere of trust and safety, and ensure the highest quality of care is provided to our community's newest moms, babies and families!
Qualifications & Requirements for Director, Women's and Infants (RN):
- Master's degree required (must have Bachelor's or Master's in Nursing)
- RN Active License
- 5 years of general Labor and Delivery clinical nursing experience (high risk is a plus but not required!)
- 2 years of Labor and Delivery leadership experience highly desired
- INSPIRATIONAL, collaborative leadership style
- Proven track record of success in employee retention and quality outcomes
- Creative, collaborative personality style who enjoys working in a team based setting
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.