Director, Surgical Services (RN)
Highlights/Benefits for the Director, Surgical Services (RN):
- Position reports directly to the Assistant Vice President of Nursing and is very well supported by a team of Clinical Supervisors, Charge Nurses as well as an Educator
- Will manage a team of 75 FTE's across the Operating Room, PACU, SDS, Central Sterile and Pre-Admission Testing
- Easy access to the beach, mountains and a major international airport, excellent shopping and dining, affordable homes and low taxes!
- Full benefits package including a full relocation assistance package, choice of medical/dental/vision plans, HSA/FSA, short and long term disability, 403b matching plan, tuition reimbursement, and a potential sign on bonus will be provided!
About the Hospital and Department:
- Health System / Hospital: Growing, financially stable, 150+ bed not for profit community hospital that is a member of a growing, regional healthcare system
- Focused first and foremost on ensuring the highest level of patient safety and quality
- Close-knit and collaborative team culture that embodies southern hospitality
- Excellent opportunities for advancement - many of our nursing leaders advance to executive level positions
About the Director, Surgical Services (RN) Position:
In this role, you will direct the daily operations of the surgical services department, You will provide mentoring to your leaders and staff, ensure collaborative and positive physician relationships, create and implement process improvements, ensure compliance with regulatory agencies, and develop strategic goals and objectives for the department. Our ideal candidate will possess the heart of a servant leader and should be able to build and maintain positive relationships across all levels.
Qualifications & Requirements for Director, Surgical Services (RN):
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing (BSN) required / Master's preferred
- RN Active License
- Minimum three (3) years of progressive surgical services leadership experience at Manager level or above in an inpatient surgical services setting
- INSPIRATIONAL leadership style
- Should be able to demonstrate a proven track record of success in creating a vision and strategy for a perioperative services department, managing and mentoring teams, meeting financial goals, identifying best practices to improve outcomes, building collaborative physician relationships, and ensuring regulatory compliance
About the Community:
Our client is located in a friendly and growing community and offers a low cost of living, easy access to both the beach and the big city, affordable housing, wonderful outdoor activities including boating, fishing and hunting, excellent shopping and dining, and year round events and festivals. It's a great place to raise a family, live, work and retire!
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Jill Jarufe | Vice President
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803
Nealy Pierce, LLC | Healthcare
www.NP-HC.com | Open Positions
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership opportunities. We take the time to truly understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are seeking another position, please view our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a Career Consultant will reach out to you.