Highlights/Benefits for Director, Surgical Services (RN):
- Strategic and inspirational leadership needed for a growing, faith based, non-profit community hospital
- The Director, Surgical Services (RN) will manage a team of 100+ FTE's and report directly to a dynamic and collaborative Chief Nursing Officer
- A generous compensation package will be provided including choice of Medical/Dental/Vision plans, pension plan and 403b match, tuition reimbursement, short and long term disability, generous paid time off program, wellness incentives, and much more!
- Relocation assistance package, and a potential sign on bonus are also available!
About the Hospital and Department:
- Well respected, growing non profit community hospital that is a member of one of the top regional healthcare systems in the area
- Leapfrog Top Hospital Rated
- Director, Surgical Services (RN) will manage the Surgical Services Department (Operating Rooms, Endoscopy, SDS, PACU, Pre-Op, Central Sterile Supply) with a team of approximately 100+FTEs including a Nurse Manager reporting to the Director
- State of the art technology, close knit family feel, stable leadership team
- Incredible place to grow your career - many of its Directors have advanced to VP / Executive level roles!
Qualifications & Requirements for Director, Surgical Services (RN):
- BSN required / Master's preferred
- Active RN License
- Minimum three (3) years of progressive surgical services/operating room leadership experience at Manager level or above in an inpatient surgical services/operating room setting
- Should be able to demonstrate a proven track record of success in leading a surgical services / perioperative services team
- Servant leadership style, inspirational and collaborative
- Director, Surgical Services (RN) must be able to build positive relationships across all levels
About the Community:
Our growing community offers easy access to both the suburbs and the big city, affordable housing, incredible schools, low crime, wonderful outdoor activities, excellent shopping and dining, and year round events and festivals. If you are ready to take the next step in your career and join a leading and growing hospital focused on providing the highest quality of patient care, we'd love to talk with you.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership opportunities. We take the time to truly understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are seeking another position, please view our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for please email email@example.com and a Career Consultant will reach out to you.