Director of Surgical Services (RN)
Highlights/Benefits for the Director of Surgical Services (RN):
- Position reports directly to a dynamic and transformational Chief Nursing Officer
- Well supported by a team of Clinical Supervisors and a Department Educator
- Generous compensation package including a competitive base salary, full benefits package, relocation assistance and potential sign on bonus will be provided!
About the Hospital and Department:
- Health System / Hospital: Growing, financially stable, 165 bed not for profit community hospital that is part of a major academic health system in the Carolinas
- Position will manage a team of 50+ FTE's within surgical services
- Department performs 3500 annual procedures
- Stable yet progressive executive leadership team that loves to promote and grow its leaders
About the Director, Surgical Services (RN) Position:
In this role, you will direct the daily operations of the surgical services department and manage a team of over 50 FTE's. You will provide mentoring to your leaders and staff, ensure collaborative and positive physician relationships, create and implement process improvements, ensure compliance with regulatory agencies, and develop strategic goals and objectives for the department. Our ideal candidate will possess the heart of a servant leader and should be able to build and maintain positive relationships across all levels.
Qualifications & Requirements for Director, Surgical Services (RN):
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing (BSN) required / Master's preferred
- RN Active License
- CNOR is preferred
- Minimum three (3) years of progressive surgical services leadership experience at Manager level or above in an inpatient surgical services setting
- INSPIRATIONAL leadership style
- Should be able to demonstrate a proven track record of success in surgical services leadership
About the Community:
Our client is located in a friendly and growing community of 25,000 residents and offers a low cost of living, easy access to both the beach and the big city, affordable housing, wonderful outdoor activities including boating, fishing and hunting, excellent shopping and dining, and year round events and festivals. If you are ready to take the next step in your career, let's talk.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership opportunities. We take the time to truly understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are seeking another position, please view our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a Career Consultant will reach out to you.