Highlights/Benefits for Director, Surgical Services (RN):
- Strategic and inspirational leadership needed for a growing, faith based, non-profit community hospital
- The Director, Surgical Services (RN) will manage a team of 65+ FTE's and report directly to a dynamic and collaborative Chief Nursing Officer
- A generous compensation package will be provided including choice of Medical/Dental/Vision plans, pension plan and 403b match, tuition reimbursement, short and long term disability, generous paid time off program, wellness incentives, and much more!
- Community has been rated as one of the best small towns to live in in the country and offers affordable housing, low crime, excellent schools, and year round outdoor activities that the whole family can enjoy!
- Relocation assistance and potential sign on bonus are available
About the Hospital and Department:
- Award winning growing non profit community hospital that has served its community for over 50 years
- Rated in the Top 5% of Hospitals Nationwide for Outstanding Patient Experience for the last 12 years
- Malcolm Baldridge National Quality Award Winner
- Leapfrog A Rated Hospital
- Director, Surgical Services (RN) will manage the Operating Rooms, Same Day Surgery, PACU/Pre-Op, Central Sterile Supply and Endoscopy with a team of approximately 65 FTEs including four (4) Nursing Managers
- State of the art technology, close knit family feel, stable leadership team
Qualifications & Requirements for Director, Surgical Services (RN):
- BSN required (Master's preferred)
- RN Active License State of Indiana
- Minimum three (3) years of progressive surgical services/operating room leadership experience at Manager level or above in an inpatient surgical services/operating room setting
- Previous Operating Room nursing experience is required
- Servant leadership style, inspirational and collaborative
- Director, Surgical Services (RN) must be able to build positive relationships across all levels
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership opportunities. We take the time to truly understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are seeking another position, please view our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for please email email@example.com and a Career Consultant will reach out to you.