Director, Surgical Services (RN)
Nealy Pierce has been engaged by a MAGNET designated, faith based, non-profit community hospital in the Louisville KY area to help them identify a new Director, Surgical Services (RN) to join its patient focused, quality driven team. In this role, you will provide the strategic and inspirational leadership to the Surgical Services department.
The Director, Surgical Services (RN) should be a transformational and inspirational team builder who is able to manage and mentor a team, focus on data and quality to drive improvements, and to encourage open communication between departments to ultimately achieve and provide the highest and safest level of patient care. This is an amazing opportunity to lead one of the most well-respected programs in the state!
They currently offer:
- Award-winning, non-profit, community hospital focused first and foremost on Quality, Safety, Patient Satisfaction and its Employees
- Magnet designated and Leapfrog A Rated
- State-of-the-art technology and equipment
- Great partnership with providers
- Strong focus on collaboration between administration, doctors and nursing
- Opportunity to continue to build upon a rapidly growing service line by creating new programs and expanding existing services
We are looking for:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) prepared RN with a passion for empowering nurses and impacting an organization (Master's is a plus)
- Previous leadership experience in an acute hospital Surgical Services department
- Certifications as CNOR and/or as a Nurse Executive (NE-BC or NEA-BC) are pluses
- Someone with an INSPIRATIONAL leadership style who people gravitate towards and love to collaborate with and who can work well in any situation as a leader
Benefits / Compensation:
- Very competitive compensation package based on experience
- Relocation assistance with potential sign-on bonus for experienced leaders
- Full benefits, employer contribution to retirement, tuition reimbursement and generous paid time off package
About the Community:
- Recipient of the "Community of the Year Award” in 2018 and rated as a "Best US City to Live In" by USA Today
- Family friendly community with top-rated schools, affordable homes, year round outdoor activities and arts and cultural events, quaint shops and boutiques, great restaurants, and a strong sense of community
- Centrally located - easily accessible to major metropolitan cities in both Kentucky and Indiana.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please forward your resume via the link.
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership opportunities. We take the time to truly understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are seeking another position, please view our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a Career Consultant will reach out to you.