Nealy Pierce has been engaged by an award winning, faith based, growing, non-profit community hospital in the Southeast US Region to help them identify a new Director, Surgical Services (RN) to join its team. Our client has served its community for over 50 years and is rated as a Leapfrog "A" facility.
In this role, you will manage a growing Surgical Services Department that sees over 5,000 annual procedures and reports to a collaborative and supportive Chief Nursing Officer. The Director, Surgical Services (RN) will manage a team of over 100 FTE's and will be very well-supported by a team of nurse managers as well as an educator.
We are seeking an inspirational Director, Surgical Services (RN) who has a proven track record of successfully building high performing teams, has an uncompromising focus on quality and patient safety, and is able to encourage open communication between departments to achieve the best patient outcomes.
Requirements for Director, Surgical Services (RN)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required
- RN Active License Required
- At least two (2) years of surgical / perioperative services leadership experience
- Ability to build collaboration across departments and within the hospital
- Exceptional communication skills
- Transformational and inspirational leadership style
Compensation and Benefits for the Director, Surgical Services (RN):
- Competitive base salary, relocation assistance and potential sign on bonus
- A choice of medical, dental and vision plans, life insurance and disability coverage, pharmacy benefits, HSA and FSA plans, 401k matching plan, tuition reimbursement, generous PTO program and MORE!
About the Area:
- Mid size community and rated a Best Place to Live in the US
- Known for its friendly community, affordable home prices, low crime rate, excellent public and private schools, beautiful trails, hiking, biking, golf and year round outdoor activities.
- Cost of living is lower than the US national average!
For immediate and confidential consideration, please forward your resume via the attached link.
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership opportunities. We take the time to truly understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are seeking another position, please view our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a Career Consultant will reach out to you.