Nealy Pierce has been engaged by a growing non-profit regional medical center in the Parkersburg, WV area to help them identify a new Director, Surgical Services (RN) to join its patient focused, quality driven team. In this role, you will provide the strategic and inspirational leadership to the Surgical Services department.
The Director, Surgical Services (RN) should be a transformational and inspirational team builder who is able to manage and mentor a team, focus on data and quality to drive improvements, ensure regulatory compliance, and to encourage open communication between departments to ultimately achieve and provide the highest and safest level of patient care. This is an amazing opportunity to lead one of the most well-respected programs in the state!
They are offering:
- An award-winning, non-profit, growing regional medical center focused first and foremost on Quality, Safety, Patient Satisfaction and its Employees
- State-of-the-art technology and equipment including a growing Robotics and Open Heart Surgery program
- Strong focus on collaboration between administration, doctors and nursing - although it is a growing hospital, we have a close knit family feel!
- Opportunity to continue to build upon a rapidly growing service line by creating new programs and expanding existing services
We are looking for:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) prepared Nurse with a passion for empowering nurses and impacting an organization (Master's is a plus)
- At least two (2) years leadership experience in an acute hospital Surgical Services department
- CNOR Certification is a plus
- A candidate who has an INSPIRATIONAL leadership style who people gravitate towards and love to collaborate
- Should be able to manage multiple projects and priorities
Benefits / Compensation:
- Very competitive compensation package based on experience and education
- Relocation assistance with a potential sign-on bonus for experienced leaders
- Full benefits package including a choice of medical/dental/vision plans, automatic employer contribution to retirement, tuition reimbursement, generous paid time off package, short and long term disability and much more!
About the Community:
- Named one of the "Best Places to Live" in the state with a quaint downtown main street, beautiful parks, year round arts and cultural events, amazing architecture, tree lined streets, top-rated schools, affordable homes, lovely shops and boutiques, farm to table restaurants, and a strong sense of community
- Easily accessible to major metropolitan cities in both Ohio and West Virginia!
For immediate and confidential consideration, please forward your resume to:
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership opportunities. We take the time to truly understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are seeking another position, please view our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for please email email@example.com and a Career Consultant will reach out to you.