Director of Surgical Services (RN)
Highlights/Benefits for the Director of Surgical Services (RN):
- Position reports directly to the Chief Nursing Officer
- Competitive base salary, relocation assistance / sign on bonus will be provided
- Position is well supported by a Nurse Manager, Coordinators, and a department Educator
About the Hospital and Department:
- Health System / Hospital: Growing, financially stable, 200+ bed not for profit hospital part of a major academic health system
- Surgical procedures include General, Orthopedics, GYN, Neuro, Spine, ENT/Eye, and Bariatrics
- Desirable Eastern North Carolina location
- Stable and progressive executive leadership team
About the Director, Surgical Services (RN) Position:
In this role, you will direct the daily operations of the surgical services department and manage a team of over 75 FTE's. You will provide mentoring to your leaders and staff, ensure collaborative and positive physician relationships, create and implement process improvements, ensure compliance with regulatory agencies, and develop strategic goals and objectives for the department. Our ideal candidate will possess the heart of a servant leader and should be able to build and maintain positive relationships across all levels.
Qualifications & Requirements for Director, Surgical Services (RN):
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing (BSN) required / Master's preferred
- RN Active License State of NC
- Minimum three (3) years of progressive surgical services leadership experience at Manager level or above in an inpatient surgical services setting
- CNOR is preferred
- Must be detail oriented
- Should be able to demonstrate a proven track record of success in surgical services leadership and position stability
- Must possess excellent communication skills across all levels
- Collaborative, team building personality style
- Servant leader mindset that is able to help a team navigate growth and the opening of a brand new hospital
About the Community:
Our client is located in a community of 25,000 residents and offers a low cost of living, easy access to both the beach and the big city, affordable housing, wonderful outdoor activities including boating, fishing and hunting, excellent shopping and dining, and year round events and festivals. This gem of a community is a great place to raise a family or retire! If you are ready to take the next step in your career, let's talk!
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Jill Jarufe | Team Leader
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803
Nealy Pierce, LLC | Bend, OR
www.NP-HC.com | Open Positions
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership opportunities. We take the time to truly understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are seeking another position, please view our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a Career Consultant will reach out to you.