- Major metropolitan location in the Southeast US! Affordable cost of living, excellent schools, year round mild climate.
- Quick drive to both the beaches of the Gulf Coast and the mountains!
- 175+ bed not for profit growing community hospital part of a well-respected, growing multi-campus healthcare system
- Competitive annual base salary and Director level bonus incentive
- Relocation will be offered
- Benefits include: Pension plan AND 403b matching plan, generous PTO, medical/dental and vision plans, tuition reimbursement, wellness plans, community discounts, and MUCH more!
- We are seeking an engaged and visible Director, Surgical Services (RN) who will guide the operations of the department
- Position will lead a team of 70+ FTE's and report to the Chief Nursing Officer
- Utilize evidence-based practice to improve both patient outcomes and employee satisfaction
- Oversee day to day operations of the department, provide strategic leadership, establish goals and vision!
- Create positive relationships and foster open communication across all levels
Qualifications & Requirements for Director, Surgical Services (RN):
- Master's degree required (BSN required if Masters' is not in Nursing)
- RN Active License
- Must have operating room clinical experience in the acute care hospital setting
- INSPIRATIONAL leadership style
- 5 years of OR/Surgical Services leadership (Manager level or above)
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership opportunities. We take the time to understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are ready to take the next step in your career, please check out our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you don't find what you're looking for please email email@example.com and a Career Consultant will reach out to you.