Director, Perioperative Services (RN)
Highlights/Benefits for Director, Perioperative Services (RN)
- Strategic and inspirational leadership needed for an award winning, Magnet designated growing community hospital in beautiful and idyllic New England
- Reports to a dynamic, collaborative Chief Nursing Officer who loves growing her leaders
- A generous compensation package will be provided including choice of Medical/Dental/Vision plans, retirement plan and 403b match, short and long term disability, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, generous paid time off program, wellness incentives and MUCH more!
About the Hospital:
- Magnet designated, financially sound, not for profit hospital
- Awarded US News and World Report's Best Regional Hospital for the second year in a row
- Received the prestigious Healthgrades 5 Star Award for Joint Replacement and Total Hip Replacement for 2019
- 2018 Workplace of the Year Award Winner
- Most Wired Hospital
- Served its community for over a century and is the largest community hospital in the state
- Offers General, Orthopedic, GYN, ENT, Urology and Opthamology
About the Director, Perioperative Services (RN) Position:
In this role, you will provide the strategic leadership for the Perioperative Services department. You will develop strategic goals and objectives for the department, provide mentoring to your leaders and staff, ensure collaborative and positive physician relationships, create and implement process improvements that improve the overall quality of care, and ensure compliance with regulatory agencies. Our ideal candidate will possess the heart of a servant leader and should be able to build and maintain positive relationships across all levels.
Qualifications & Requirements for Director, Perioperative Services (RN):
- Master's degree (Nursing, Business, or Healthcare Administration) and Bachelor's degree in Nursing (BSN) required
- Active RN License
- Minimum five (5) years of progressive perioperative services leadership experience at Manager level or above in an inpatient perioperative services setting
- Should be able to demonstrate a proven track record of success in perioperative services leadership
- Excellent communication skills across all levels
- INSPIRATIONAL and COLLABORATIVE leadership style
About the Community:This idyllic New England community offers incredible year round scenery with gorgeous mountains, lakes and rivers, affordable housing, and wonderful schools. Some of the best perks about living here are the access to incredible winter and summer activities including skiing, snowboarding, hiking, biking, boating, and paddleboarding! We also offer a variety of arts/cultural events, as well as our locally owned shops/restaurants, farmer's markets and year round festivals. It's a wonderful place to raise a family, work, play and retire! If you are ready to take the next step in your career and join a world class hospital, we'd love to talk with you.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership opportunities. We take the time to truly understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are seeking another position, please view our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for please email email@example.com and a Career Consultant will reach out to you.