Highlights/Benefits for Director, Perioperative Services (RN):
- Strategic and inspirational leadership needed for a growing, financially sound, non-profit community hospital
- The Director, Perioperative Services (RN) will manage a team of 70+ FTE's and report directly to a dynamic and collaborative Chief Nursing Officer
- A generous compensation package will be provided including choice of Medical/Dental/Vision plans, pension plan and 403b match, tuition reimbursement, short and long term disability, generous paid time off program, wellness incentives, and much more!
- Community has been rated as one of the best places to live in in the country and offers affordable housing, low crime, excellent schools, and year round outdoor activities that the whole family can enjoy!
- Relocation assistance and potential sign on bonus is available
About the Hospital and Department:
- Award winning, growing non profit community hospital that has served its community for over 50 years that is focused on achieving the best patient outcomes through an uncompromising focus on quality and patient safety
- Director, Perioperative Services (RN) will manage the Operating Rooms, Same Day Surgery, PACU/Pre-Op, and Central Sterile Supply with a team of approximately 70 FTE's including a team of nursing managers and charge RN's
- State of the art technology including a DaVinci robotic program, close knit family feel, and stable leadership team
Qualifications & Requirements for Director, Perioperative Services (RN):
- BSN required (Master's preferred)
- RN Active License
- Minimum three (3) years of progressive surgical services/operating room leadership experience at Manager level or above in an inpatient surgical services/operating room setting
- Previous Operating Room nursing experience is required
- Should possess an inspirational and collaborative leadership style
- Director, Perioperative Services (RN) must be able to build positive relationships across all levels
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership opportunities. We take the time to truly understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are seeking another position, please view our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a Career Consultant will reach out to you.