Nealy Pierce has been engaged by an award winning, growing community hospital in Upstate New York to help them identify a new Director, Perioperative Services (RN) to join its patient focused, quality driven team. In this role, you will provide the strategic and inspirational leadership and direction to the Surgical Services department.
The Director, Perioperative Services (RN) should be a transformational and inspirational team builder who is able to manage and mentor a team, focus on data and quality to drive improvements, ensure regulatory compliance, and to encourage open communication between departments to ultimately achieve and provide the highest and safest level of patient care. This is an amazing opportunity to lead one of the most well-respected programs in the state!
They are offering:
- Our client is a 300+ bed not for profit community hospital that has served its community for over a century and offersstate-of-the-art, cutting edge technology and equipment
- Strong focus on collaboration between administration, doctors and nursing - although the hospital is growing it maintains a strong close knit family feel
- Director will have the opportunity to continue to build upon a rapidly growing service line by creating new programs and expanding existing services
Our ideal candidate for the Director, Perioperative Services (RN) will:
- Possess a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) and Master's degree (MBA, MHA, MSN preferred)
- Be passionate for empowering nurses and impacting an organization through an emphasis on quality and patient safety
- Have at least three (3) years surgical services leadership experience at Manager/Director level
- NE-BC is a plus
- Should have an INSPIRATIONAL leadership style who people gravitate towards and love to collaborate with
- Must be able to manage multiple projects and priorities
Benefits / Compensation for the Director, Perioperative Services (RN):
- Very competitive compensation package based on experience and education
- Relocation assistance with a potential sign-on bonus for experienced leaders
- Full benefits package including a choice of medical/dental/vision plans, automatic employer contribution to retirement, tuition reimbursement, generous paid time off package, short and long term disability and much more!
For immediate and confidential consideration, please forward your resume to:
Jill Jarufe | Vice President, Nursing
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803
Nealy Pierce, LLC | Healthcare
www.NP-HC.com | Open Positions
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership opportunities. We take the time to truly understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are seeking another position, please view our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for please email email@example.com and a Career Consultant will reach out to you.