Director of Women's Services (RN)
Highlights/Benefits for Director of Women's Services:
- Enjoy the best of small town living, but easy access to the big city!
- Outstanding compensation package including: Medical (three plans), Dental (two plans), Vision (two plans), Pension Plan, 403b match, generous PTO program, life insurance, short and long term disability, FSA and HSA plans, tuition reimbursement and much more!
- Outdoor lovers paradise with hiking, biking, camping, hunting, fishing and boating!
- FULL relocation assistance will be provided!
About the Hospital and Department:
- Hospital: Nonprofit, financially sound, 150+ bed growing community hospital
- Over 1,000 annual births
- Well-supported by a team of 50 FTE's including an Assistant Manager, Educator and team of Charge Nurses
- Position reports directly to a dynamic and collaborative Chief Nursing Officer
- Unlimited growth opportunities within this well-respected health system!
About the Director of Women's Services Position:
The Director will be very well-supported by an Assistant Manager, Clinical Educator and a team of Charge Nurses who will assist with day to day operations.
Qualifications & Requirements for Director of Women's Services:
- Master's degree and Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required
- RN Active License State of Georgia
- At least three (3) years of Labor and Delivery nursing experience
- At least two (2) years Labor and Delivery or Women's Services leadership experience (Manager level or above)
- Transformational leadership style
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership opportunities! We take the time to understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are looking for another position, check out our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a Career Consultant will reach out to you directly.