Highlights/Benefits for Director of Women's Services:
- Enjoy the best of small town living, but easy access to the big city!
- Southern charm, a mild climate, affordable homes, excellent schools, year round outdoor activities, close to the Smoky Mountains, nearby lakes and rivers, and no state income tax! Living here you can truly have it all!
- Outstanding compensation package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug Plan, 403b match, generous PTO program, life insurance, short and long term disability, FSA and HSA plans!
- Outdoor lovers paradise with hiking, biking, camping, hunting, fishing and boating
- Relocation assistance available!
About the Hospital and Department
- Hospital: Nonprofit, financially sound, growing 200+ bed community hospital
- Hospital welcomes over 1,500 babies annually
- Position reports to a dynamic and collaborative Chief Nursing Officer
- Well supported by a Manager and team of Coordinators/Charge Nurses
About the Director of Women's Services Position:
Qualifications & Requirements for Director of Women's Services:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required / Master's preferred
- RN Active License State of Tennessee
- At least five (5) years of Labor and Delivery nursing experience
- At least three (3) years Labor and Delivery or Women's Services leadership experience
- Effective team builder who is able to engage the staff and build physician relationships
- Serve as a liaison with internal and external customers
- Collaborative, team building personality style
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership opportunities! We take the time to understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are looking for another position, check out our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for please email email@example.com and a Career Consultant will reach out to you directly.