Director of Women's Services (RN)
- Enjoy the best of small town living, but easy access to the all that Atlanta has to offer
- Outstanding compensation package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug Plan, 403b match, generous PTO program, life insurance, short and long term disability, FSA and HSA plans!
- Outdoor lovers paradise with hiking, biking, camping, hunting, fishing and boating!
- Community is home to year round festivals and offers a rich cultural history
- Relocation assistance and a potential sign on bonus will be provided!
About the Hospital
- Hospital: Nonprofit, financially sound, growing 150 bed community hospital!
- Hospital welcomes over 1,000 babies annually
About the Position:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Master's degree and Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required
- RN Active License State of Georgia
- 3-5 years of Labor and Delivery experience
- 2+ years Labor and Delivery or Women's Services leadership experience
- Effective team builder who is able to engage the staff and build physician relationships
- Serve as a liaison with internal and external customers
- Collaborative, team building personality style
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership opportunities! We take the time to understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are looking for another position, check out our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for please email email@example.com and a Career Consultant will reach out to you directly.