Director of Pharmacy
- 200-Bed Teaching Hospital affiliated with Texas Tech University
- 13 Full Time Pharmacist
- PGY1 Residency Program
- $10,000 Relocation Assistance
- No State Income Tax
About the Hospital
- Hospital: Non-Profit County owned facility
- 202-bed Teaching Hospital
- Three Physician Resident Programs
- Services over 100,000 patients annually in 17 Counties
About the Position:
Our ideal candidate will possess the heart of a servant leader and must be able to provide support and mentoring to the pharmacy clinical staff, and ensure your team is providing the highest level of safe, compassionate care to its patients. You will serve as a professional role model and clinical resource and educator for pharmacists and other members of your team, develop goals and objectives for your team, and will participate in budget/fiscal management.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Residency Trained or at least 5 years of experience in a decentralized clinical pharmacy role (ideally Critical Care or ED)
- 2-3 years of supervisor or management experience
- Residency Program Experience, in management of program or participation in teaching residents
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Stephen Wagner | Team Leader
email@example.com | 972.318.9811
Nealy Pierce, LLC | Bend, OR
www.NP-HC.com | Open Positions
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership, Therapy and Pharmacy opportunities. We take the time to understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are looking for another position, check out our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for email firstname.lastname@example.org and a Career Consultant will reach out to you to get a better understanding of what you're looking for and if we have something available.