Ready to take your surgical services nursing leadership career to the next level with a MAGNET designated, faith based community hospital in a quaint and charming Midwest city that was recently rated a "Best US City to Live in" and a "Community of the Year"? Living here, you can truly have it all!
Nealy Pierce is conducting a dedicated search for a Director of Nursing / Surgical Services to join a leading, faith based, MAGNET designated community hospital to join its high-performing, patient focused, quality driven team! As the Director of Nursing / Surgical Services, you will report to a transformational and collaborative Chief Nursing Officer and will be very well-supported by a team of four (4) managers and a team of 130 FTE’s.
The Director of Nursing / Surgical Services should be a transformational and inspirational team builder who is able to focus on leading and mentoring, utilizing quality to drive improvements, and building open communication between departments to ultimately achieve and provide the highest and safest level of patient care.
Requirements for Director of Nursing / Surgical Services:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required / Master’s degree (MSN, MBA, MHA) preferred
- RN Active License Required
- At least 3 years of surgical / perioperative services leadership experience at the Director level required
- Ability to build collaboration across departments and within the hospital
- Exceptional communication skills
- Transformational and inspirational leadership style
Compensation and Benefits for the Director of Nursing / Surgical Services:
- Competitive base salary (dependent on experience) and full benefits package
- Relocation assistance will be provided!
- Choice of medical, dental and vision plans, 401k matching plan, tuition reimbursement, generous PTO program, life insurance and disability, pharmacy benefits, telemedicine, wellness plans, HSA and FSA plans, and MORE!
About the Area:
- Recipient of the State’s “Community of the Year Award” and rated a "Best US City to Live In" by USA Today
- Family friendly community with affordable home prices, excellent public and private schools, low crime, and a thriving economy
- River trails, hiking, biking, golf and year round outdoor activities are also abundant in this lovely and quaint mid-size community
- Affordable cost of living that is 8% lower than the national average!
The position just opened in February and will not last long! For immediate and confidential consideration, please click the attached link.
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership opportunities. We take the time to truly understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are seeking another position, please view our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for please email email@example.com and a Career Consultant will reach out to you.