Nealy Pierce has been retained by a growing 270+ bed community hospital that is a member of a well-respected national healthcare system to help them identify and attract a Director of Nursing, Emergency Services to join their team. In this role, you will provide strategic and visionary oversight of the unit, manage the day to day operations operations, ensure regulatory compliance and that policies and procedures are up to date, serve as a mentor to the nursing team, collaborate with physicians and hospital/system leaders, and ensure the highest level of patient care is provided to patients.
Highlights and Benefits for the Director of Nursing, Emergency Services:
- 270+ bed acute care hospital that sees over 55,000 annual ED visits
- Preparing to break ground on brand new free-standing ED, and to pursue Level III Trauma Center designation
- Utilizes Pathways to Excellence principles
- Many of our Directors advance to Chief Nursing Officer positions
- Competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits package including a choice of medical/dental/vision plans, generous PTO program, tuition reimbursement, 401k matching plan, wellness incentives, FSA, HSA, life insurance, and MUCH more!
- Relocation assistance/sign on bonus will be offered to the successful candidate
About the Hospital and Role:
- Position will manage a growing 35 bed main ED that sees over 55,000 annual visits, and a brand new free standing ED with a team of over 100 FTE's
- Excellent support structure: Our Director of Nursing, Emergency Services will be very well supported by a team of ED Managers and Clinical Supervisors
- Director of Nursing, Emergency Services reports directly to a transformational and supportive Chief Nursing Officer
Who we are seeking:
- BSN required / Master's preferred (Nursing, Business Administration or Healthcare Administration is preferred)
- Active RN License
- 5+ years of ER clinical nursing experience required
- 3+ years of ER leadership experience as a Manager or Director required
- Should be able to demonstrate a proven track record of success in improving employee satisfaction/engagement, throughput times, and patient experience/satisfaction
- TRANSFORMATIONAL and collaborative leadership style
About the Community:
Living here, you will enjoy being just a few hours away from both the mountains and the Georgia/Carolinas coast, affordable homes, a mild year round climate, excellent schools, outstanding shopping and dining, year round cultural events, golf and equestrian activities, museums, and a variety of family friendly activities.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.