About the Hospital/Health System/Department:
- Growing and progressive, non-profit, 250+ bed community hospital that has served its community for over 50 years
- Magnet Designated, award winning facility focused on providing the highest level of patient satisfaction, safety and quality
- Nursing centric: utilizes shared governance and unit based councils
- Position will manage Inpatient Services including Med/Surg and Critical Care with approximately 200+ FTE's
- Strong support level with a team of Managers, Clinical Coordinators and a Department Educator
- Reports to a transformational and collaborative Chief Nursing Executive
Highlights/Benefits for the Director of Nursing, Critical Care:
- The Director of Nursing, Critical Care will be responsible for the strategic and visionary direction for the department, budget management, ensuring the highest level of patient safety and quality, mentoring and leading a team, and being able to build positive and collaborative relationships across all levels
- Outstanding full benefits package including choice of Medical/Dental/Vision plans, generous PTO program, short and long term disability, 403b match, tuition reimbursement, and MUCH more!
- Sign on bonus/relocation assistance will be offered to the successful candidate
- Very supportive senior leadership team that loves mentoring and growing its leaders
- Excellent advancement opportunities - the health system loves to promote from within!
Director of Nursing, Critical Care Qualifications & Requirements:
- Master's degree required (if not in Nursing, must have a BSN as well)
- RN Active License
- NE-BC is preferred (or other advanced nursing certification)
- Advanced nursing leadership certification is also highly desirable
- At least five (5) years of Director level experience in an acute care hospital (managing critical care and/or med surg departments)
- Proven track record of success in leading and managing teams, improving patient satisfaction and employee engagement, and improving overall quality and patient safety
- INSPIRATIONAL and collaborative leadership style
- This lovely, growing community is known for its rich history, close proximity to several major metro areas, a growing downtown, excellent public and private schools, year round arts and cultural events, and amazing food and shopping!
- A short drive to several major metro areas in the Northeast including NYC and Boston, as well as the mountains or the beach!
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Jill Jarufe, MBA | Vice President, Nursing
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803