About the Hospital/Health System/Department:
- Growing and progressive 250+ bed community hospital that has served its community for a century and is focused on quality, compassionate care, patient safety and being the region's hospital of choice
- Position will manage a busy and growing 20 bed ICU and 15 bed PCU department with a team of 60+ FTE's including a team of Clinical Supervisors and an Educator
- Reports to a collaborative and dynamic Nursing Executive
Highlights/Benefits for the Director of Critical Care (RN):
- The Director of Critical Care (RN) will be responsible for the strategic and visionary direction for the department, budget management, ensuring the highest level of patient safety and quality, mentoring and leading a team, and being able to build positive and collaborative relationships across all levels
- Outstanding full benefits package including choice of Medical/Dental/Vision plans, generous PTO program, short and long term disability, 403b match, tuition reimbursement, and MUCH more!
- Sign on bonus will be offered to the successful candidate!
- Very supportive senior leadership team that loves mentoring and growing its leaders
Director of Critical Care (RN) Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required
- RN Active License
- At least two (2) years of nursing leadership experience in ICU/Critical Care
- At least three (3) years of Critical Care/ICU nursing experience
- Proven track record in leading and managing teams, improving patient satisfaction and employee engagement
- Adaptive and engaged leadership style, and able to work collaboratively across all levels
- Mid-sized community that is known for its Southern charm, beautiful parks, rich history, quaint and charming downtown area, affordable homes, excellent public and private schools, year round arts and cultural events, shopping, and amazing food!
- Golf and equestrian lovers paradise with many national events held here throughout the year
- Central Southeast US location - just a few hours to the coastline and the mountains!
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Jill Jarufe, MBA | Vice President, Nursing
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803
Nealy Pierce, LLC
www.NP-HC.com | Open Positions