About the Hospital/Health System/Department:
- Growing and progressive 250 bed community hospital that has served its community for a century and is focused on quality, compassionate care, patient safety and being the region's hospital of choice
- Leapfrog A Rated and recognized in 2019 as a Top Teaching Hospital
- Position will manage a busy and growing 20 bed ICU and 15 bed PCU department with a team of 75+ FTE's including a team of Clinical Coordinators and an Educator
- Reports to a collaborative and dynamic Nursing Executive
Highlights/Benefits for the Director of Critical Care (RN):
- The Director of Critical Care (RN) will be responsible for the strategic and visionary direction for the department, budget management, ensure the highest level of patient safety and quality, mentor and lead a team of 75 FTE's, and be able to build positive and collaborative relationships across all levels
- Outstanding full benefits package including choice of Medical/Dental/Vision plans, generous PTO program, short and long term disability, 403b match, tuition reimbursement, and MUCH more!
- Relocation package / sign on bonus will be offered to the successful candidate
- Very supportive senior leadership team that loves mentoring and growing its leaders
- Offers excellent advancement opportunities - the former Director of Critical Care became the Chief Nursing Officer!
Director of Critical Care (RN) Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required
- RN Active License
- At least two (2) years of nursing leadership experience in ICU/Critical Care
- At least three (3) years of Critical Care/ICU nursing experience
- Proven track record in leading and managing teams, improving patient satisfaction and employee engagement
- Adaptive and engaged leadership style, and able to work collaboratively across all levels
- Mid-sized community that is known for its Southern charm, beautiful parks, rich history, quaint and charming downtown area, affordable homes, excellent public and private schools, year round arts and cultural events, shopping, and amazing food!
- Golf and equestrian lovers paradise with many national events held here throughout the year
- Central Southeast US location - a quick 2-3 hour trip to both the big city and the beach!
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Jill Jarufe, MBA | Team Leader
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803