Director of Case Management (RN)Nealy Pierce has been engaged by an award winning, financially sound, non-profit health system in Georgia to conduct a search for a Director of Case Management (RN) to lead a growing, busy 150+ bed community hospital. The hospital is located within an hour's drive of a major metropolitan community and is known for its southern hospitality, affordable homes, outdoor activities, arts and culture, and close knit family feel.
Primary responsibilities for Director of Case Management (RN):
- Seeking a collaborative and visible leader who is able to work closely with physicians, nurses and leadership to ensure the best outcomes
- Serve as a member of the hospital's senior leadership team
- Manage a team of 11 FTE's including a Supervisor who will assist you with day to day operations
- Assure best practices in care coordination/case management
- Work closely with executive leadership team to help establish and grow post acute services and strategies
- Reports to the AVP of Finance with a dotted line to the VP of Care Coordination for the healthcare system
- Non profit community hospital, part of a multi-campus, financially sound regional healthcare system in the Southeast US
- Known for its close knit, family feel
- A generous compensation plan including a Director level bonus incentive, excellent medical/dental/vision coverage options, generous Paid Time Off (PTO) program, retirement plan and 403b match, tuition reimbursement, short and long term disability, life insurance, and much more!
- Full relocation assistance will be offered!
- Master's degree required (preferably in Nursing, Healthcare or Business Administration)
- RN Active License State of Georgia
- MUST have acute care hospital experience in case management / care coordination leadership (Manager level or above)
- At least five (5) years of nursing, of which three (3) should be in case management / care coordination leadership
- Collaborative, assertive leader who is able to embrace change and help engage staff and physicians
- Must be able to demonstrate track record of success in case management/care coordination leadership
- Experienced in inpatient discharge management, discharge planning, case management, clinical quality, and / or clinical social work.
- Strategic thinking and visionary leadership skills
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Jill Jarufe, MBA | Team Leader
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803